Safeway Insurance

Safeway Insurance Claims Representative Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Safeway Insurance

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Claim Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Safeway Insurance in April 2013.

The interview process started with a call from the receptionist to set up the interview. The interview itself was with the Claims Manager, Assistant Claims Manager, and the two Claims Supervisors. It consisted of very practical claims-related questions, rather than the ridiculous "behavioral interview' questions. There were questions regarding comparative liability, claim valuation, and time-management, mainly intended to determine if you would be a good fit.

Negotiation was very limited, in terms of both money and time off. As a small corporate environment, everything is pretty set in stone.

Other Interview Reviews for Safeway Insurance

Claims Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Safeway Insurance in March 2012.

I interviewed with the manager and supervisor for about 30 minutes or so. I was asked questions about bodily injury claim handling and property damage knowledge. I was also asked some medical terminology questions specifically about soft tissue injuries.

Interview Questions

Worked for Safeway Insurance? Contribute to the Community!