Safeway Insurance

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Claim Representative Interview

Claim Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Safeway Insurance in April 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process started with a call from the receptionist to set up the interview. The interview itself was with the Claims Manager, Assistant Claims Manager, and the two Claims Supervisors. It consisted of very practical claims-related questions, rather than the ridiculous "behavioral interview' questions. There were questions regarding comparative liability, claim valuation, and time-management, mainly intended to determine if you would be a good fit.

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was very limited, in terms of both money and time off. As a small corporate environment, everything is pretty set in stone.

Claims Representative Interview

Claims Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Safeway Insurance in March 2012.

Interview Details – I interviewed with the manager and supervisor for about 30 minutes or so. I was asked questions about bodily injury claim handling and property damage knowledge. I was also asked some medical terminology questions specifically about soft tissue injuries.

Interview Question – How many years of claims experience do you have?   Answer Question

Worked for Safeway Insurance? Contribute to the Community!