Safeway

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Pharmacy Technician

I applied online and the process took 11+ months - interviewed at Safeway.

Interview Details – None. They never responded to any of my inquires.

Interview Question – Why did I not ge a response to any of my inquires to Safeway.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician

I applied online and interviewed at Safeway.

Interview Details – Had a one to one interview...few behavorial related questions and more about my prior expereince

Interview Question – What would you do if   Answer Question

Interviewed at Safeway

Interview Details – I didn't really have an interview when I started with Safeway in 1996. I had a friend who was a bakery manager at the store and she hired me.

Interview Question – Sorry no hard questions for me.   Answer Question

Pleasanton, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Safeway in September 2012.

Interview Details – I applied through their online system. 2 days later, got a call and verify my application and was said they set the phone interview for me on specific day. Then, got phone interview with a manager for 30 mins.. that was a tough one.. all scenario questions and follow up questions to my answers.... 2 days later, got a call and was said I was moved forward to personal interview. Gosh...I have to thank to the manager who did the interview with me over the phone. :))) My personal interview was very positive and comfort rather than phone interview. Now, I'm waiting for their reply. I cross my fingers....phewwww....

Interview Question – Describe a time that you gave your customer above and beyond.
Tell me about yourself.
Why should we hire you?
And some follow up questions to my answers.
What do you know about safeway?
How did you know about this position opening?
  Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Safeway in July 2010.

Interview Details – generally a recruiter is who contacts you for an interview but i was contacted by the actual pharmacy manager. through the phone she seemed very nice and not so strict. the pharmacy manager was very nice and understood that i was nervous. She asked me a lot of skill questions.

Interview Question – Why would we choose you over other candidates?   Answer Question

Worked for Safeway? Contribute to the Community!