Safeway Interview Questions in Washington, DC

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Safeway.

Applied online through the company Website, got a call to schedule an interview then got an interview three days later. Basic question about how to handle angry or rude customers. got an offer 5 days later after a background check then took a drogue test.

No negotiation I badly needed a job back then but the offer was decent for a driver.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Safeway.

Situation questions, what would you do in certain situations. How would you react if.....

Interview Questions
    They mail you an offer.

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Safeway in December 2012.

went back 3 times, manager submitted for approval, took a few weeks but it was approved. interview was smooth, no surprises. asked me about experience and my goals with the company.

Interview Questions
    • realistically, there was no difficult or unexpected question. the manager liked my resume and sent it to headquarters to see if i would fit in the main office.   Answer Question
    there were no negotiations. the manager explained the job and pay and that was it. the only negotiation was whether i would accept the job.