Safilo

Safilo Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Safilo

Territory Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Safilo.

I planned ahead and brought a business plan to interview, I spoke from a business owners' point-of-view, I dressed the part, and thought of myself already in the job before I walked in to the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Would I consider a different brand in leu of the one for which I was interviewing?   View Answer
    Firm, I held my ground for what I was worth and got it.

Stock Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johannesburg (South Africa)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johannesburg (South Africa)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Safilo.

had two interviews, both very pleasant. first one +-40 minutes, second one two hours. no difficult questions, just straight forward normal questions. received the contract in about two weeks time since initial interview.

Interview Questions
    • had no difficult questions, just the normal questions with follow up questions on my responses.   Answer Question
    none, its a temporary position for six months, then I will get permanently employed.
    however they did offer me more than they said they would during the interview, even without me asking.

Ir Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Safilo in November 2010.

really busy and looking for a more senior