Saga Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Agent Interview

Sales Agent
Folkestone, England (UK)

I applied in-person and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Saga Group in July 2008.

Interview Details – Applied in paper form and posted (although you can now apply online). Subsequently followed by a phone interview, aptitude tests (not difficult) and then a formal face-to-face interview. Whole process lasted maximum of one month.

Interview Question – Was handed an extremely out of date Nokia and asked to sell it to the interviewer   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Systems Consultant (Level II) Interview

Systems Consultant (Level II)
Folkestone, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Saga Group.

Interview Details – For my current role the hiring process was very informal as I was already in the company (30 min interview). When I started with the company approx 8 years ago it was for a call centre position. I started through an agency initially, we had aptitude tests, a personality profile and a face to face interview.

Interview Question – In current role it was more of an informal chat. I can't remember for initial interview approx 8 years ago.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Saga Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Saga Group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Saga Group employees and interview candidates.