Saga Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saga Group

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Folkestone, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folkestone, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Saga Group in July 2008.

Applied in paper form and posted (although you can now apply online). Subsequently followed by a phone interview, aptitude tests (not difficult) and then a formal face-to-face interview. Whole process lasted maximum of one month.

Interview Questions
    • Was handed an extremely out of date Nokia and asked to sell it to the interviewer   Answer Question

Systems Consultant (Level II) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Folkestone, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folkestone, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Saga Group.

For my current role the hiring process was very informal as I was already in the company (30 min interview). When I started with the company approx 8 years ago it was for a call centre position. I started through an agency initially, we had aptitude tests, a personality profile and a face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • In current role it was more of an informal chat. I can't remember for initial interview approx 8 years ago.   Answer Question

Worked for Saga Group? Contribute to the Community!