Sagacious Consultants

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sagacious Consultants

Candidate Interview Review

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sagacious Consultants.

Received a LinkedIn message--personalized, not just a form letter with my name entered into it. Exchanged a few messages, and set up a phone interview with a recruiter. 30-45 minute call with the recruiter was informal, more to review my resume and give info on their company than anything.

45-60 min phone interview with president. Repeat process of the first, along with more details regarding job description, what I was looking for, expectations, etc.

Both phone calls were professional but informal. Many questions, but no pressure. Felt very much like a personality interview as much as a resume review.

Interview Questions
    • None - really just a resume review, and personal conversation to ensure compatibility. If you have the skill set they need, can speak well and are friendly, it should be an easy interview   Answer Question
    Willing to give more vacation for less pay, or vice versa. I did not choose to do so. Pay is good, and given that you work Mon-Thurs (with possible travel Sun night) there was no need to take extra vacation.