Sage Human Resources Interview Questions

2.5

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sage.

Interview

The recruiter was the first person to contact me. After going through a phone screen, I was scheduled for an interview onsite. After interviewing with an employee in a similar role and the hiring manager, I interviewed with a member of senior management. I received a follow-up call the next day and was told that they would be in contact shortly. Within a few days, I received a call to come in for a second interview. I met with another member of management and again with the hiring manager. The next day or two, I received a call from the recruiter with an offer. Respectable and timely process.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't a high degree of difficulty in any of the interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Sage does a good job laying the expectation early in the interview process of the salary they are tageting and only moving forward if you are interested. By the time you get to offer, you don't have much to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Sage

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sage (Melville, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

Professional and very detailed, but be prepared and don’t schedule anything else on the day of the interview. The interview lasted four and half hours, because they quiz you on everything on the resume, but human resources was very elusive on the actual position. They are friendly and very knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years.   1 Answer