Sage IT

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sage IT in June 2012.

Interview Details – The process entailed first a phone interview, that lasted about half an hour. I was interviewing for a java developer position with a few years experience under my belt. They asked me basic questions about the OOP aspects. So, in the next step I was asked to come in for an in-person interview. I was expecting some but not a lot of questions. The phone interview was quite thorough. However, the interview was completely caught me off guard. I was supposed to meet with the hiring manager, but instead I first met with his subordinates who all sorts of questions about different java classes and libraries. They were keen on using the thread library, which I hadn't done since I was mostly a front-end developer before.

Interview Question – The most difficult questions were about the thread class, which if I knew I was going to be tested on I would have reviewed. They also asked me to decipher there functions on the spot, which was different than any other interview I had been to.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sage IT? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sage IT interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sage IT employees and interview candidates.