Sage Inside Sales Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2015

Inside Sales Interview

Interview

Interview started with over the phone interview with recruiter. I was scheduled a face to face interview the next day. That morning I met with an interviewer who was very friendly. We sat and chat for about an hr. Afterwards she went and grabbed the VP of her department and immediately started the second interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a small increase due to my previous experience and a offer from a competitor on the table

Other Interview Reviews for Sage

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sage (Atlanta, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

met with HR person then director of sales. There was no sales manager at the time I was hired. Basic sales interview questions. Pretty straight forward. ABC

Interview Questions

Negotiation

cookie cutter base plus commission

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sage (Richmond, BC (Canada)) in January 2010.

Interview

First phone interview was done with a recruiter in US. General questions my background, working permit and etc. Lost of information regarding the job itself and the company was given. It was relatively easy. At the end of the phone interview, next interview was scheduled. Next interview with a hiring manager was 1:1 interview in the company's office. It took about less than an hour. Some general questions and a few tough behavioral questions. Three more interviews were scheduled later with colleagues or people in a cross-functional team. After one phone interview, the recruiter informed the position was filled by an ex-employee of the company. Remaining two interview were cancelled.