Sage North America Account Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sage North America.

Interview

Most interviews were over the phone

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sage North America

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sage North America (Lawrenceville, GA) in March 2010.

Interview

The process started with a phone interview with HR. That went really well and the HR rep was very personable. The one on one interview took place with the sales manager. I was left waiting as he conducted a meeting with his sales staff. It started off with small chit chat, but turned formal with every cliche interview question imaginable. It got to the point that I just wanted it to be over. Many of the questions were just so germaine and nonsense.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sage North America (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Because I got a foot in the door through a recommendation, the hiring process was pretty easy. I had one interview and I was hired on the spot. I'm not sure how typical this would be. HR was very organized with follow up and set up.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about yourself" is always important to answer well in a compelling way.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate because I was happy with what I was offered. In hindsight, I could have negotiated for more, because they were clear that I was the right fit.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sage North America (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2009.

Interview

Internal promotion. The typical growth path is to go from taking orders and knowing promotions to sales.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with problems or issues?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The salary is standard. I could only negotiate to a level II (one up from level I) because I have 6 years at this company. Still, my new base of $52000 is better than what I was earning before. The new job also has over $25,000 in bonus.