Sage North America

Sage North America Account Manager Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sage North America.

Most interviews were over the phone

Other Interview Reviews for Sage North America

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lawrenceville, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Sage North America in March 2010.

The process started with a phone interview with HR. That went really well and the HR rep was very personable. The one on one interview took place with the sales manager. I was left waiting as he conducted a meeting with his sales staff. It started off with small chit chat, but turned formal with every cliche interview question imaginable. It got to the point that I just wanted it to be over. Many of the questions were just so germaine and nonsense.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sage North America.

Because I got a foot in the door through a recommendation, the hiring process was pretty easy. I had one interview and I was hired on the spot. I'm not sure how typical this would be. HR was very organized with follow up and set up.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me about yourself" is always important to answer well in a compelling way.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate because I was happy with what I was offered. In hindsight, I could have negotiated for more, because they were clear that I was the right fit.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Sage North America in June 2009.

Internal promotion. The typical growth path is to go from taking orders and knowing promotions to sales.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with problems or issues?   View Answer
    The salary is standard. I could only negotiate to a level II (one up from level I) because I have 6 years at this company. Still, my new base of $52000 is better than what I was earning before. The new job also has over $25,000 in bonus.

Worked for Sage North America? Contribute to the Community!