Sage North America Customer Support Analyst I Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sage North America (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

The process was very straight forward. I submitted an online application and resume. Within a few days I was contacted by a recruiter and scheduled an interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to explain in detail how to tie a shoe.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sage North America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sage North America (Beaverton, OR) in May 2009.

Interview

first interview will be with corporate HR as a screening
    Second will be on campus face to face with 2-3 managers asking a series of questions to rate your ability to troubleshoot and talk with customers
    typically an offer will follow a week or so later

Interview Questions

• How would you find out how many telephone poles are between Oregon and NY   1 Answer

Negotiation

Little to none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sage North America (Saint Petersburg, FL) in February 2009.

Interview

Phone interview is the first step. This is with the recruiter at the company. Following that is an interview with the hiring manager and a few employees. The questions that are asked are designed to see what your problem solving and customer service skill level is. Positive energy is important. A background check is always performed prior to a job offer.