Sage North America

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Beaverton, OR

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sage North America.

Interview Details – The process was very straight forward. I submitted an online application and resume. Within a few days I was contacted by a recruiter and scheduled an interview.

Interview Question – I was asked to explain in detail how to tie a shoe.   View Answer

Beaverton, OR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sage North America in May 2009.

Interview Details – first interview will be with corporate HR as a screening
Second will be on campus face to face with 2-3 managers asking a series of questions to rate your ability to troubleshoot and talk with customers
typically an offer will follow a week or so later

Interview Question – How would you find out how many telephone poles are between Oregon and NY   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Little to none

Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sage North America in February 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview is the first step. This is with the recruiter at the company. Following that is an interview with the hiring manager and a few employees. The questions that are asked are designed to see what your problem solving and customer service skill level is. Positive energy is important. A background check is always performed prior to a job offer.

Interview Question – Asked technical questions.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sage North America

Worked for Sage North America? Contribute to the Community!

Sage North America Videos

Sage North America – Why Work for Us?

Who we are: We are a global provider of the technology, software, and services small and medium sized companies need to successfully run their business. Some of our core products include accounting, enterprise resource… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sage North America Customer Support Analyst I interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sage North America employees and interview candidates.