1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Interactive Designer Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sage North America (Lawrenceville, GA) in October 2010.

Interview

I received an email from HR to setup a phone interview with her. The phone interview was only with the recruiter. A couple days later, I went in for an actual interview. I was greeted by a team member. She was nice- i noticed the cool colors of the company, which stood out to me-along with the casual dress code, which also appealed. She walked me to about 3 other team member who were awaiting my presence.They gave me some info on the company, what would be my job, and also working with team. They told me all the perks and that they were allowed to telecommute once a week. I then had a 1 on 1 with the "potential boss". This interview was still pretty easy. I then met up with his counter part who I would work with, but he seemed a bit intimidated by my skills- as if I was after his job. He also tried to trip me up asking wierd questions that really didn have anything to do what the job that I was seeking. More personal questions to basically have an excuse to weed me out. Mind you, this woud have not been my boss...just a cross team leader- who I would help with on projects here and there. You know if you dont have a certain look- your automatic disqaulified. I saw who they hired- complete opposite of me.

Interview Questions