Sage North America

3.2

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sage North America in August 2012.

Internal recruiter positions job as an immedaite hiring urgency
    4 interviews - one with recruiter and 3 other directors/VPS
    background check, and a reference check before they know which candidate they are deciding upon (most do this as a final check after they know which candidate)
    Need 5 references, dates, emails

Customer Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sage North America in April 2012.

I reached out to the mananger who was hiring for this position since I worked with him when I was previously at Sage. I was fast tracked to a face to face meeting with him.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us a time when you almost lost a deal because of something you did.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sage North America in January 2012.

I submitted my application, received a call from a recruiter who set me up with an in-person interview with the hiring manager. I had about three more phone interviews from various mangers that I'd be working with in the performance of my job. It lasted about a month.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked how and what software I would use to create a specific type of artwork for a web project---by the intranet webmaster.   View Answer
    I was offered more than expected.

Sales Operation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

interviewed at Sage North America in May 2011.

The interview process itself wasn't too nerve-racking, I received a call and came in for the interview. I was interviewed by the supervisor for about 20 minutes and then given a brief overview of what the position entailed and what I had to do.

Director Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sage North America in January 2010.

Professional and very pleasant

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about an experience with an underperforming direct report   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Sage North America in April 2009.

The interview process was very structured and controlled by an HR executive out of HQ. Submitted application online including resume, phone interview with HR executive followed by business unit and subject matter experts. Several face to face interviews were conducted.

There was very little room to negotiate. It was very much take it or leave it regarding compensation.