Sage North America

Relevance Date Difficulty

Graphic Designer Interview

Graphic Designer
Irvine, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sage North America in January 2012.

Interview Details – I submitted my application, received a call from a recruiter who set me up with an in-person interview with the hiring manager. I had about three more phone interviews from various mangers that I'd be working with in the performance of my job. It lasted about a month.

Interview Question – I was asked how and what software I would use to create a specific type of artwork for a web project---by the intranet webmaster.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was offered more than expected.

Director Product Marketing Interview

Director Product Marketing
Irvine, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sage North America in January 2010.

Interview Details – Professional and very pleasant

Interview Question – Tell us about an experience with an underperforming direct report   Answer Question

Sales Operation Specialist Interview

Sales Operation Specialist
Irvine, CA

I interviewed at Sage North America in May 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process itself wasn't too nerve-racking, I received a call and came in for the interview. I was interviewed by the supervisor for about 20 minutes and then given a brief overview of what the position entailed and what I had to do.

Interview Question – What have you been doing these past couple months?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Irvine, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sage North America in August 2012.

Interview Details – Internal recruiter positions job as an immedaite hiring urgency
4 interviews - one with recruiter and 3 other directors/VPS
background check, and a reference check before they know which candidate they are deciding upon (most do this as a final check after they know which candidate)
Need 5 references, dates, emails

Interview Question – Tell us what we should do differently   Answer Question

Customer Account Manager Interview

Customer Account Manager
Irvine, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Sage North America in April 2012.

Interview Details – I reached out to the mananger who was hiring for this position since I worked with him when I was previously at Sage. I was fast tracked to a face to face meeting with him.

Interview Question – Tell us a time when you almost lost a deal because of something you did.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales
Irvine, CA

The process took 4 months - interviewed at Sage North America in April 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was very structured and controlled by an HR executive out of HQ. Submitted application online including resume, phone interview with HR executive followed by business unit and subject matter experts. Several face to face interviews were conducted.

Negotiation Details – There was very little room to negotiate. It was very much take it or leave it regarding compensation.

Worked for Sage North America? Contribute to the Community!