Sage North America

Sage North America Interview Questions in Scottsdale, AZ

2.3

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sage North America.

Started with a phone screen. Then a face to face with a small panel from the team. It was very comfortable, not relaxing but not to stressed either. Once the interview was over it took about a week to hear back about an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Star wars or Star Trek... Could go either way really. I think they wanted to know if I was a nerd or a geek. Turns out I'm both. Some questions about writing test cases and SDLC. not hard questions at all.   Answer Question
    I did negotiate. The job originally was for a Software Test Engineer, but the salary cap was lower than I was willing to take. So I declined initially. They came back with a second offer reaching my salary requirement by offering me a Sr. Test Engineer position instead of Test Engineer. I accepted.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sage North America in October 2009.

worked there back in 99 in training dept. Kept in contact with a buddy that was still working there and said they were hiring. Had one interview with the dept head and got hired.

It was a good offer at the time (2008) for my position and due to the economy being so shaky, I was eager to accept.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sage North America in March 2008.

The interview process included a couple one on one interviews then a small group interview. The hiring process was very selective.

Interview Questions
    • Give a example of a project that has gone sideways and how did you correct it.   Answer Question