Sage Products

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sage Products

Manager Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, IL

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Sage Products in June 2014.

It is a longer process than many companies, but they hire great people with low turnover so it is worth it. They want to make sure you like the company/people as much as they like you.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you leave a Furtune 100 Company to come to a 700 person comapny?   Answer Question
    They pay fair and I did not need to negotiate all that much

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crystal Lake, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crystal Lake, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sage Products in April 2012.

The whole process took about 30 days. First interview was over the phone, then one on one, then on the 3rd interview I had to do a sales pitch. Once that went well, I was asked to come in for a 3rd interview to observe the duties I would be doing then meet with director of sales. By this interview, it's not your typical questions, this is where you have to shine and sell yourself and make sure you stand out from the rest. This interview is a 4 hour interview. Make sure you are mentally prepared because it can be very exhausting.

Interview Questions
    • What sets you apart from the rest of the candidates. Make sure your answer is not the usual "I'm very detail oriented, blah blah blah" Make yourself standout and state your accomplishments and what YOU can bring to the company.   Answer Question

Better job offer at another company

Customer Service Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sage Products in January 2012.

Recieved a call from HR inviting me in for a one on one interview. Interview took one hour and consisted of your traditional interview questions (about 20-25). I.E. Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult co-worker and what was the outcome? Describe a time when you took initiative on a project? Then I was invited back for another interview with a manager and the interview process/questions were the same. Took another hour of your traditional/standard interview questions. Very formal.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult co worker and what was the outcome?   Answer Question