Sage Support Analyst I Interview Questions

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Support Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sage (Beaverton, OR) in October 2008.

Interview

They called me around noon and asked me to update my resume and resend it which I did then they called me back and asked me to interview at 2:30 that afternoon. I went in and was interviewed by 2 team managers for position on a third manager's team. They asked me about my previous experience with computers and computer software and estimating. They asked me about my experience doing help desk work. Then they started asking me troubleshooting questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to pretend I was talking to an alien who was visiting earth for the first time and he could not see me and I could not see him. I was to tell this alien how to put on a sock and a shoe and tie the shoe.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave me an offer and said that they would not offer any more money so not to even ask. I was unemployed at the time and figured having a job was better than not having one at all.