SagePoint Financial Interview Questions

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at SagePoint Financial

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at SagePoint Financial (Richmond, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was briefly interviewed over the phone. Then i was asked to come in for a face to face. I interviewed with a HR rep. Then the a vice president came in and talked to me further about the job and what it entails. After briefly talking to him, i was given the option to come back for a second interview. I decided against coming back for the second interview.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at SagePoint Financial (Richmond, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

Got a Phone call from their HR department, where the lady asked to set up an interview on the spot. Went in to the first interview where I talked to the same lady that called me originally. She just asked basic questions about my background and behavioral skills. immediately after I went to talk to the VP of the branch and it was the same deal. Was asked to come back for numerous interview to make sure I was totally committed to the job. Ended up being turned off by the company because they invest zero dollars in their new hires as far as licensing and bonuses.

Interview Questions

• What separates you from the last person to just leave my office.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SagePoint Financial.

Interview

Straight forward interview process. Basic behavioral questions followed by course work questions. You should dress to impress since you'll be interacting with clients.

Account Executive/Stockbroker Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at SagePoint Financial (Richmond, VA) in March 2012.

Interview

I first had a phone interview where I was basically just asked if I was still interested in the position. After this I went onsite. Since the interview person was running late, I was grouped with the person who was suppose to interview before me. This part of the process was mainly being told what this job entailed. I was able to ask some questions. This position is by commission and he told us about stories from the guy who made 60 dollars in his first month to the guy who made 12,000 dollars in his first month. For the start you would be doing a lot of cold calls trying to acquire clients. He then told us we will know when we don't need to keep making cold calls will be "when we are too busy making money." This job is not for everybody but if working on commission and if you can get past the start then it will get more interesting.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10 how interested are you in this position?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SagePoint Financial (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2009.

Interview

The presentation was kind of a pep-talk, as there is no salary offered with the sales position. Lots of empty motivational phrases like "if you want to make a lot of money, you can do that here," despite commissions of 1-2% for the first years. The interviewees were basically overbearing and dim confidence men. They were convincing enough. Not completely sure who would take this job.

Interview Questions

• On a scale from one to ten, how interested in this job are you? If you say ten, then we'll schedule another interview with you right now.   1 Answer