Sagem Avionics Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sagem Avionics

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sagem Avionics (Grand Prairie, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

It was conducted in a few steps. First was phone call, then face to face, then further (final) step was to get professional skills evaluation. the final step has been conducted via Skype and it worked well. Overall it was not hard to answer all the questions. No pressure, no tricky questions. I got a job offer within 30 days upon interview and pretty happy with the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Some programming related questions and background check   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy. I was able to negotiate a salary rate.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sagem Avionics (Grand Prairie, TX) in April 2009.

Interview

Spoke with two former coworkers in order to arrange my brief time with the Operations Manager there over the repair station work, when I talked to him about both operations (repair of avionics) and the current logistics department head and the processes regarding (repair unit) logistics information, it was more a conversion of processes than complete change of operations as was the reason for my departure due to licensing of the receiving personnel in Airframe and Powerplant to complete the incoming units for repair order completions. My inital interview consisted of the same, phone preview, one-one interview with then current Director, as well a final one on oe with three Directors and the panel they made up together. The three personalities then were very genuine, cordial, and concerned.. my skill sets offered a good match.

Interview Questions

• How well do take direction from women.. have had similar questions prior but not that one, the director my supervisor and shipping prsonnel were all women.   1 Answer