Sagent Advisors

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sagent Advisors in January 2014.

Interview Details – Applied through college career site and got selected for a first round phone interview. Phone interview was very short, basically a 10-15 minute technical screen, making sure you know the basics. Received a call the next morning saying I got selected for a second round on campus. Second round consisted of 2 30 minute interviews. After that, got a call saying I got selected for a final round interview the next morning. Final round was 2 more 30 minute interviews, much more technical.

Interview Question – Most questions can be found on Vault or other I Banking practice questions, nothing too surprising   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sagent Advisors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sagent Advisors interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sagent Advisors employees and interview candidates.