Sagitec Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Junior Business Analyst
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sagitec Solutions in September 2012.

Interview Details – I was presented through a recruiter. Had a face to face interview with one of the partners and that was followed by a phone interview with the team on client site

Negotiation Details – HR is very direct in communication

Senior Training Coordinator Interview

Senior Training Coordinator
Little Canada, MN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sagitec Solutions in December 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was a positive experience. First with the hiring manager, then with the Training team. In both instances, the atmosphere was comfortable and the setting relaxed. Interviewers were friendly and asked good questions.

Interview Question – Describe your most challenging audience and how you handled them?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very positive and fair.

Technical Writer Interview

Technical Writer
Roseville, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sagitec Solutions in September 2009.

Interview Details – Two interviews--first was in a public location (Caribou), the second was lunch with the team.

Interview Question – A little delving into my personal life.   Answer Question

Technical Communications Intern Interview

Technical Communications Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sagitec Solutions in July 2011.

Interview Details – I applied through my college website. In the initial phone interview, the interviewer was so calm and cool. She asked me some questions on my degree and why i think i will good fit in company and then at the end she said that she will email me if she thinks that a personal interview is required to make an offer. i waited for 1 day and the email arrived that i have to meet her next week. The personal interview was basically simple and easy. we meet, shake hands and start talking about my past in details. By the end of our conversation she offered me the job.

Interview Question – where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sagitec Solutions in January 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview with a PM and Project Architect. Questions were standard questions for the position. Asked about previous job experiences, to describe any work related difficulties experienced, how handled and outcome. Very standard interview.

When I asked them, they informed me that my desire to assist with project management duties was embraced by the organization. Ended up not being true, already had 2 people acting as a project manager for a single 7 person project, didn't need a third.

Interview Question – None, very vanilla interview.   Answer Question

Worked for Sagitec Solutions? Contribute to the Community!