Sahara India Pariwar Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2014
Updated Oct 17, 2014

2.6

Assistant Chief Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sahara India Pariwar.

Basically there are 3 round of interviews. The initial interview is more focused on personality, skill sets, experience and ability to take greater responsibilities than what is given in JD. Second round is on attitude and soft skill compatibility. Third round is a mix of all.

Interview Questions
    The negotiation are limited as the organisation has strict slabs for each cadre. However if the candidate is extremely good, they can offer higher cadre.

Manager Corporate Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Sahara India Pariwar.

2 rounds of interview. First one was taken by second in command of the department, second interview was taken by companies senior consultant. Questions were majorly on the domain knowledge followed by the understanding of consumer.

Interview Questions
    • How you think your existing knowledge of marketing will be applied for sports marketing projects?
      Being from Mumbai, can you adjust culturally with audience of Lucknow?

Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sahara India Pariwar in May 2014.

After Resume Submission I got a call from them for Interview. They are pretty much very conservative on their Technology Stack and not open minded to New Stacks
    After the Interview I had to ping them endlessly for Results which took a long time to come

Developer Interview

written,technical,GD and HR

Manager Warehousing & Logistics Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sahara India Pariwar.

interview process is very good,concern divisonal head with head hr have taken my interview,asked genuine question related to scm beside that current ctc which u r getting now & aspected ctc,after that i have got telephonic confirmation after 7 working days by hr person congratulation today we are offering to you to be a family member of sahara pariwar.

Interview Questions
    • what is difference in between FIFO & FMFO   View Answer

Computer Operator Interview

Exam Interview and Training and good field Worker hire for Sahara Office Employee.

MBA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sahara India Pariwar in April 2012.

i received the interview call and interviewed by a panel and got the offer letter within 15 days.

Promoter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sahara India Pariwar in February 2012.

you should detail knowledge about company & products.

Senior Motivator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhārwād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhārwād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Sahara India Pariwar in November 2009.

The hiring & Interview process is very easy. Only thing we need to do is give business to Sahara India Pariwar & they will look after our comissions. The commissions are paid on the spot after the first transcation.

Not very complicated