Saia

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Saia in September 2013.

Interview Details – I was found by a recruiter. They set up the interview time. Met with direct manager first time. Basic questions, main focus point was whether or not you were hungry. Met with another manager second time, same questions. 3rd interview was offer, then background checks and drug testing.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Delivery Driver Interview

Victoria, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Saia in August 2012.

Interview Details – This guy sized me up before even looking at my resume. I am in fairly good shape 49, but have gray hair. Everyone I saw that was doing the job I was looking at was younger. I truly felt for the 1st time in my life age discrimination.

Interview Question – No difficult question because he just blabbered about the company and how hard the position is. Like, maybe I couldn't handle it.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Saia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Saia interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Saia employees and interview candidates.