Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center

Chief Executive Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center in January 2008.

Good process. Dishonest organization.

Interview Questions
    Salary. Sign on bonus.

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center in November 2009.

My first interview was set up through a call to hospital HR/nurse recruiter. I was asked to go to SARMC online site and fill out an application. I followed up by requesting an interview. Initial interview took place in HR/Nurse recruiters office. One of the questions I remember was asking why I wanted to work for SARMC and also a discussion of my education and work experience. From there the nurse recruiter called the nurse manager on the unit where I wanted to work. I met with nurse manager and we discussed my experience and the type of hours and shift commitment that I desired. I was then sent back to nurse recruiter who then offered me the position.

Interview Questions
    • "tell me about the most difficult patient you have ever cared for"   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate my shift and flexibility of hours. My advice would be to be very open as to what hours you are willing to work and what needs you have for hours.