Saint Anselm College Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saint Anselm College

Area Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Saint Anselm College (Manchester, NH).

Interview

the first round interview is just general questions about your background and skills that make you fit this position. The people interviewed me are nice. The first round are meeting with the controller's assistant and the other person that will supervise the position i applied for.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Saint Anselm College (Manchester, NH) in January 2013.

Interview

I had a phone screening interview w/HR person. I actually spoke w/HR person several times.
    One-on-one interview w/potential boss
    Group interview w/Executive team (3 others)
    After the group interview, I had to take tests in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. They had 2 candidates that they were trying between and the test was to be the determining factor. Both candidates did equally well, and the decision was made to go with the other candidate...until she didn't show up for the job. On the Tuesday after her start date, the boss called me and offered me the position if I still wanted it. I thought about it for a day - then took the job. Haven't looked back since!

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Saint Anselm College in January 2013.

Interview

I had a phone screening interview with the Director of HR. The next day I had an interview with the 'boss', then with 3 of his colleagues. I had to take an online test for Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. it took them a while to make up their minds, but I finally was hired.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years - that's always a tough one for me.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate for more right at the onset, but was told that they give more money after they see results.

Application

Interview

It took a while to get hired after my interview, but the whole process went great. They have a great process they follow and you always know where you stand.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years. I always hate this question because I really have no idea. Ultimately, I'd see myself on the beach somewhere!   Answer Question

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate for higher pay or longer hours, but they stick with their budget for the fiscal year - period! They also do give raises bases on performance.