Saint Clare’s Health System

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saint Clare’s Health System

Charge Nurse/RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boonton, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boonton, NJ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Saint Clare’s Health System in April 2011.

I applied on-line, but had to call HR several times, and ask why I didn't hear back from them. Interview with HR and manager later was very good, all were pleasant, lots of information given in pamphlet and e-mails regarding orientation, pay benefits. Climate was friendly, I was welcomed to my unit, after formal orientation it was geared to your experience level, and needs.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any that I recall, perhaps shift and weekend differential rates, and vacation, or sick time pay. There is a base pay rate, and shift/weekend pay rate, when you're off/out of work, or cancelled, it changes.   View Answer
    I was satisfied with my pay offer, and shift differential. We openly discussed benefits, all was equal, or better than other acute/psych facilities I've had contact with. I was happy with benefits/pay.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dover, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, NJ

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Saint Clare’s Health System in January 2010.

interview process was a jjoke, management wasn't professional. not much of an interview

Waiter Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Saint Clare’s Health System in June 2008.

We sat in his office and talke about the functions of the job, salary, and benefits. He talked about the company first and then made me explain how I found out about the job and what hours I can work. It was very easy going and relaxing.

Interview Questions

Worked for Saint Clare’s Health System? Contribute to the Community!