Saint Clare’s Health System

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saint Clare’s Health System

Behavioral Health Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boonton, NJ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Saint Clare’s Health System.

The hiring process included applying online on the company website. The position was for their Boonton location. I received a phone call reply and request to come in for an interview about two days later from the Operations Manager. She was very pleasant and welcoming. On the day of my interview, I was given a brief tour of the facility and told about the mission of the hospital. The interview consisted of a panel of 3 people: Operations Manager (RN), Psychiatric RN, and a Behavioral Health Counselor. They went over my credentials and asked me several questions which covered my professional background, goals, and potential experiences that the position entailed. Soon after, I was given the chance to ask any questions that were on my mind. Overall, I found the interview to be a great experience and insightful into the position.

Interview Questions
    • How comfortable do you feel in cleaning up after patients?   View Answer
    • Please introduce yourself.   View Answer
    • Have you ever change an adult diaper before?   View Answer
    The negotiation phase was very straightforward. HR is very helpful and cordial.

Charge Nurse/RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boonton, NJ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Saint Clare’s Health System in April 2011.

I applied on-line, but had to call HR several times, and ask why I didn't hear back from them. Interview with HR and manager later was very good, all were pleasant, lots of information given in pamphlet and e-mails regarding orientation, pay benefits. Climate was friendly, I was welcomed to my unit, after formal orientation it was geared to your experience level, and needs.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any that I recall, perhaps shift and weekend differential rates, and vacation, or sick time pay. There is a base pay rate, and shift/weekend pay rate, when you're off/out of work, or cancelled, it changes.   View Answer
    I was satisfied with my pay offer, and shift differential. We openly discussed benefits, all was equal, or better than other acute/psych facilities I've had contact with. I was happy with benefits/pay.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dover, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Dover, NJ

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Saint Clare’s Health System in January 2010.

interview process was a jjoke, management wasn't professional. not much of an interview

Waiter Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Saint Clare’s Health System in June 2008.

We sat in his office and talke about the functions of the job, salary, and benefits. He talked about the company first and then made me explain how I found out about the job and what hours I can work. It was very easy going and relaxing.