Saint Cloud Hospital

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pharmacy Intern Interview

Saint Cloud, MN

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Saint Cloud Hospital in April 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was over the phone because I was attending school at a university 2.5 hours away. I was given the opportunity to interview with the outpatient pharmacy and inpatient pharmacy on the same day! The interviewers were the pharmacy managers of both locations. They were very friendly over the phone. The questions were pretty general - what are your strengths and weaknesses, tell me a time when you encountered a problem and how you acted on it, what do you wish to learn as an intern at our site?

Interview Question – I think phone interviews can be difficult because you don't know what your interviewer is writing down while they interview you. You also don't get to see who your competition is. If you don't have a difficult scenario pre-thought of prior to the interview, it may sound choppy or all over the place. Its good to look up basic interview questions and practice before the big interview day!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate working during other school breaks besides just the summer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Saint Cloud Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Saint Cloud Hospital interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Saint Cloud Hospital employees and interview candidates.