Saint Francis Health System

Updated Nov 29, 2014

2.2

ECB Exercise Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Saint Francis Health System in September 2014.

Was referred by a friend to apply for an upcoming opening. I emailed the lead supervisor at the Health Zone to schedule a time to attend an existing class and then also audition, so they could see what I can expect and then show my teaching skills.

The audition was with the supervisor and another yoga instructor. I demo'd teaching the supervisor for 15-20 minutes in a yoga routine typical of my style. They approved thereafter and sent me to HR to fill out the paperwork online (once the position formally opened up) and go through the HR process. It took a couple weeks to get everything finalized.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't expect to audition with a fellow yoga instructor watching, but it worked well.   Answer Question
    Very simple and straightforward. The pay rate is standardized and I knew even at the audition stage it would be set.

Nurse Tech Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Saint Francis Health System.

Go to the interview, then if selected go to a class that last 3 weeks with one day on the floor that they choose for you to be on then the last week of class you are on that floor for half of the day so you can learn to do your skills.

Interview Questions
    • How will you feel about cleaning someone up that has messed all over themselves.   View Answer

Human Resources Specialist Interview

They know how to move quickly. There was one interview with the Director, one group interview and one interview with the VP.

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Saint Francis Health System.

Long. They move at a snail's pace in their hiring process. I applied for an in-house transfer 3 weeks ago & have not received any confirmation or information other than they received my request.

Nurse Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Saint Francis Health System in April 2013.

Applied online and got the call for initial interview 2 weeks later. The first interview is with the HR manager, the first interview is very easy, she told me about the job responsibilities and asked if I was ok with cleaning patients and other stuff, she also made me described the work I had before. Then she told me that they will call me for another interview if I passed the first one. got the call 3 days later and had an interview with the nurse manager of the unit where I applied. I was offered the job on the spot and we discussed my hourly rate and other paperworks to do.

Medical Records Coder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Interviewed with human resources and also with department manager. Had to pass a coding exam, and background check. Everything went very smoothly, and everyone was very friendly and helpful.

Medical Transcriptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Saint Francis Health System in December 2010.

Very smooth. Filled out application with HR, had interview with Supervisor, working within 1 week. I took a typing test and a spelling test; that was all. I left knowing I was hired.

Case Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Saint Francis Health System in July 2011.

I have worked for the company for many years and was wanting a new experience.

Quality Department Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Saint Francis Health System in March 2010.

Typical interview type questions, then more specific questions geared towards knowledge of the specific position.

Interview Questions
    • How many years have you been in this current field?   View Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer
    Very little room to negotiate, but there is some room for salary negotiation in most situations. Be sure to point out years of experience in that field, as that is what salary increases above base are based upon.