Saint Francis Hospital

Very Easy Interview

Admitting Representative Interview

Admitting Representative
Tulsa, OK

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Saint Francis Hospital in December 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online at their website. Approximately 3 weeks later I received a call to set up an interview, and also an email to have 5 people fill out a questionnaire about me. All 5 submitted the questionnaire, and when we set up the interview, I interviewed directly with the hiring manager. I was told this was quite unusual, as you usually have to interview with an HR person first, and then the hiring manager. I felt that the interview went extremely well, and was told at the end of the interview not to worry if I didn't get the two positions we had discussed, that she had other positions coming up within the next month. She also told me how sweet I was. I had expected to hear something within the next month, but have heard nothing as of yet. I am quite confused by all of this, and have no idea why I haven't heard from them.

Interview Question – There really weren't any of these; just a normal interview.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Research Assistant Interview

Research Assistant
Hartford, CT

I applied online and interviewed at Saint Francis Hospital.

Interview Details – Casual interview, focused on research and lab duties. Disclosed mouse related work.

Reason for Declining – Salary was low and got a better offer

Unit Secretary Interview

Unit Secretary
Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Saint Francis Hospital in March 2008.

Interview Details – I got a call back the next day after submitting my application. I went in for the interview and had to take a typing skills test. Once I passed the test I was put an office, until my results were given. The recruiter notified me of my excellent passing score on the typing test. She then notified me that she would set me up an interview with the Nurse Manger of the department I was applying for. I went in for that interview. She asked me a couple questions and then I was able to ask questions. Next the Head unit secretary came in and we did an one on one interview. They let me know they would be contacting me soon, if I was the person they were looking for. Th next I was notified of the job hours, salary, when and what day that I report to work.

Interview Questions

Worked for Saint Francis Hospital? Contribute to the Community!