Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center

Mental Health Worker I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center.

apply online
    in person interview with nurse manager
    background check
    drug testing

Interview Questions
    you can negotiate if you have a degree

Student Nurse Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center.

Contacted by HR to offer an on site interview. Day of interviews met with HR/Nurse recruiter, she gave me an overview of the hospital and a quick tour. Then I met with nurse manager on the floor I applied to, and shadowed an RN for an hour.

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center in April 2011.

Responded to an opening listed on the hospital's jobs website. Initially interviewed for two positions via a phone interview. The manager was very prompt about getting back to me. I had one series on on-site interviews that was with the manager and then the Clinical Ancillary team. The manager was very effective in interviewing me using scenario based questions and open ended questions. He was looking for specific behaviors, skills and experience. The team was much less adept at interviewing. They provided the answers they were looking for me to provide during the interview. They did provide me a great sense of the culture, team and team expectations.

Interview Questions
    • Overall the questions were not too difficult or challenging. Questions from the team where I had no experience were the hardest to answer.   Answer Question
    I was made and offer for less that I accepted. I countered and was met in the middle with a starting salary of $98,000 USD.

Worked for Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!