Saint-Gobain Abrasives

Profile Unclaimed

Saint-Gobain Abrasives Interview Questions

2.1

Human Resources Intern Interview

Made an appointment with HR representative through school of business. Was a very informal conversation

Interview Questions
    • I was unsure of the structure of the interview since it was informal   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

I was interviewed by once by the manager and a second time with the director. They asked about my experience I listed on my resume. They also asked me to describe myself. After they gave me a tour of the facility. I thought it was an easy process.

WW Director of Financial Reporting & Business Controls Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Saint-Gobain Abrasives in August 2012.

Hiring process for me was temp to perm via a staffing agency. After being there for six months I was asked by the hiring manager to consider assuming the role on a permanent basis.

Interview Questions
    None. The offer was agreeable.

Senior Buyer and Logistic Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Saint-Gobain Abrasives in January 2012.

Positive and professional people.

Interview Questions
    • Why did I want to leave my current job?   View Answer
    • What could you not do in your last/previous job that you wanted to do?   View Answer
    Professional

Industrial Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Saint-Gobain Abrasives in May 2011.

very easy and low key, had 2 phone interviews with HR and the person that would be my boss, very low key, nice

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Saint-Gobain Abrasives in September 2010.

I heard back from the company about a week after submitting my résumé online to schedule the standard telephone interview. Within a few days of the interview, I was told I had been selected to come on site for interviews with some additional management folks . Overall, the people were friendly and didn't ask too many tough questions. The building itself is a bit run down looking and part of the campus has been sold to a school , which makes for an interesting first impression. There were a few other people interviewing for the same role. We all met in a conference room and they handed us each our own interview schedule to meet with the various individuals. We had lunch as a group at the end of the interviews...which was sort of an unofficial interview to check the social skills of each candidate, as sales people must be socially apt.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were all very standard questions, primarily focusing on your résumé. The trainings manager asked questions such as "tell me about a time when you faced a conflict and how you handled the situation"   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

They asked almost all of your basic questions. Where do you see yourself in five years and things like that. It was very laid back and it helped when you felt comfortable. This was one of the better experiences that I have had with interviews. Still waiting to hear back about the job.

Full Time and Internship Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Saint-Gobain Abrasives in March 2011.

Intensive questions for my graduate work, knowledge of grinding and polishing processes, interactions between tool and workpiece, data acquisition, data analysis, etc

Interview Questions
    • What type of grinding process you know, interactions between tool and workpiece   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Saint-Gobain Abrasives in May 2010.

So far, I am just at the first step in the process.

Interview Questions
    • Explain what your most successful and proud moment has been in your career thus far?   View Answer
    • Explain your past work experiences and why you have left those positions.   View Answer

Trainee Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Saint-Gobain Abrasives in June 2007.

three interviewers... but interview pretty normal

other offer more interesting