Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Saint-Gobain
- Research Engineer (3)
- Engineer (2)
- R&D Engineer (1)
- Web Content Manager (1)
- Accounts Payable Analyst (1)
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Management (1)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (1)
- Senior Accountant (1)
- Finance (1)
- Sales Executive (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Shipping Coordinator (1)
- Senior Process Engineer (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Functional Consultant (1)
- Senior Category Manager (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Manufacturing Engineer (1)
- Mechanical Engineer (1)
- Production Supervisor (1)
- Production/Process Engineer (1)
- Sustainability Engineer (1)
- IOS Developer (1)
- Sales Traniee (1)
- Logistics Internship (1)
- Human Resources Communications Coordinator (1)
- Administrative Specialist At the Human Resources (1)
- Technical Sales Representative/Applications Engineer (1)
I applied online – interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Poestenkill, NY) in July 2013.
It is unbelievable that this company does this in the interview. I got the phone call from HR, and was told to do an onsite interview without any phone screen interview. And she told me that the tolls, gas can be reimbursed. I emailed her after the interview about the position and the reimbursement, no response. Then I called her instead and she said she was busy and would send me paycheck in the coming week. After one more month, I received nothing. She doesn't reply my email or answer my phone any more. If you can't reimburse, you can tell me after the interview, it is ok. but I can't believe that the way they work.
- didn't ask many questions, they spent most of the time talking about the position and the company Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Saint-Gobain
Engineering InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Buckhannon, WV) in November 2009.
Initial Interview at College was extremely difficult. Then when I got called back for a second interview, I had 15 interviews in one day. Then they took weeks to call back and still wanted another interview just two weeks before the supposed hire date.
- What went wrong with this brick? 1 Answer
Engineer InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Bangalore (India)) in March 2011.
Initially They start with the presentation. They discussed abt their company in detail..
Then They conducted IQ test and skill test.. tat test tests ur in and out of you...
Then Group interview, They mostly asked about HR questions and a bit of Technical
- Why r ur marks inconsistent??? Answer Question