Saint-Gobain Engineer Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poestenkill, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poestenkill, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Saint-Gobain in July 2013.

It is unbelievable that this company does this in the interview. I got the phone call from HR, and was told to do an onsite interview without any phone screen interview. And she told me that the tolls, gas can be reimbursed. I emailed her after the interview about the position and the reimbursement, no response. Then I called her instead and she said she was busy and would send me paycheck in the coming week. After one more month, I received nothing. She doesn't reply my email or answer my phone any more. If you can't reimburse, you can tell me after the interview, it is ok. but I can't believe that the way they work.

Interview Questions
  • didn't ask many questions, they spent most of the time talking about the position and the company   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Saint-Gobain

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buckhannon, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buckhannon, WV

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Saint-Gobain in November 2009.

Initial Interview at College was extremely difficult. Then when I got called back for a second interview, I had 15 interviews in one day. Then they took weeks to call back and still wanted another interview just two weeks before the supposed hire date.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Saint-Gobain in March 2011.

Initially They start with the presentation. They discussed abt their company in detail..
    Then They conducted IQ test and skill test.. tat test tests ur in and out of you...
    Then Group interview, They mostly asked about HR questions and a bit of Technical