Saint-Gobain Production Supervisor Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Saint-Gobain (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied through a friend
Got a phone call from HR for telephonic interview booking with production manager
One hour phone interview held with production manager
nex day HR personnel called again to book an interview with Plant Manager, HR manager and Production manager on Skype
It took 45 min for skype interview
then i received a call for on site interview with plant, HR and production managers consisting of two presentations and 1-1 sessions with different departmental head on the plant (full day session)
Meanwhile i had to go through an online personality and communication assessment which took approx. 30min
after all this i got the offer and got hired

Interview Questions

• It was a question rather a difficult discussion where HR manager was insisting me to agree with her   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was quite lineant and agreed upon most of the things which they offered.