Saint-Gobain

Relevance Date Difficulty

Web Content Manager Interview

Web Content Manager
Seattle, WA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Saint-Gobain in March 2012.

Interview Details – I found this job posted on-line. It was posted for months and I didn't apply because I wasnt' familiar with the company and then I saw it on a government job board and took a closer look at the company and discovered how large and established they are. I interviewed at the plant I work at now and with and with two groups of people plus a video conference interview with individuals from Europe.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary, I'd interviewed at Amazon and REI before this and it was a great change of pace that they just talked to me honestly about my experience instead of asking trick questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I am a bad negotiator, I just accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Saint-Gobain? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Saint-Gobain Web Content Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Saint-Gobain employees and interview candidates.