Saint Joseph Mercy Health System Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saint Joseph Mercy Health System

Building Maintenance Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Saint Joseph Mercy Health System.

Applied several times and was interview for 2 separate positions. 1st interview was not difficult 3 person panel with basic building maintenance questions and personal opinion questions.. What are your weak points, Where do you see yourself in 5 years. Offered position turned it down, starting pay to low .
    2nd interview 6 months later for a different position same 3 person panel, much more technical questions on building maintenance, looked at some prints and was asked question's based on prints. the scale and scope of work was discussed in detail. 3 weeks later called in for a follow up interview with 5 person panel more technical drawings and questions, how to procedures on maintenance tasks, hypothetical questions on trouble shooting and repairs.
    I was offered position and a better pay scale and accepted offer.

Interview Questions
    • Life safety questions that were Hospital related, I had no back ground in healthcare.   Answer Question
    No ability to counter , a yes or no answer

Administration Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Saint Joseph Mercy Health System in May 2011.

We had a good interview the young lady state she like me and would be referring my resume to the hiring manager. She did however also state that those not selected she would continue to work on finding positions for those she felt were right for the organization.