Saint Leo University Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saint Leo University

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

This was the second interview for a positions that provided student services. Was given two topics and requested to create and plan a presentation. I had to present it to two people and then there was a follow up interview.

Interview Questions
    • If you could be any kind of animal, what kind would you be and why....   View Answer

Assistant/Associate Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Leo, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Leo, FL

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Saint Leo University in April 2013.

All very good until I got offered the job. Then, they changed their offer to a visiting position. They made me sign two different contracts for the same job. Don't believe anything they tell you during the interview. Wait until you see your contract to make decisions.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was easy, maybe too easy. I think they knew they wanted me there even before they met me. I regret having wasted a year of my career in that snakes pit   Answer Question
    Horrible. They waited to give me the contract to sign until the semester started. Then, they changed the tenure-track contract to a visiting position. I had no choice but accept, since it was too late to accept any other job. They have very dishonest, manipulative people in management.

Enrollment Counselor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Saint Leo University.

There are a number of phone interviews and a face to face that includes meeting with various members of management and a panel of future co-workers. None of the people you meet with are honest and forthcoming about the position. Your role is to be a telemarketer, but no one tells you that. It is a deceptive process.

Interview Questions
    If you are offered a position and take it, do not accept the first two salary offers. Know that your job is no better than telemarketing.

Worked for Saint Leo University? Contribute to the Community!