Saint Louis Public Schools

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Special Education Teacher Interview

Special Education Teacher

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Saint Louis Public Schools.

Interview Details – Sat in a room with Principal, Assistant Principal, and TLF's. Several questions were thrown at me. I didn't think I did so well, but I guess I did. I got the job.

Interview Question – Why would you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. The offer was clear

Very Easy Interview

Teacher Interview

Teacher
Saint Louis, MO

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Saint Louis Public Schools in July 2009.

Interview Details – In interviewing with the principal,literacy coach, and teacher was exciting for me. I was asked many questions about my goals, expectations, discipline plan and teaching experience. I felt like I was part of the family even though I was being interviewed. I also gave information of lesson plans and a scenario of a typical day. They were so impressed I was hired on the spot.

Interview Question – Describe a typical day in your classroom   View Answer

Teacher Interview

Teacher
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Saint Louis Public Schools in July 2010.

Interview Details – made aware of position by recruiter, and interview was set up w/in 2 days. Arrived for interview 5-10 min early for an 11:30 appointement to find the 10:30, 11:00 and 12:00 candidates there. 30 min group interveiws were scheduled for a position at needed to be filled immediately. They were running 2 hours behind. Very unprofessional ..

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Saint Louis Public Schools? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Saint Louis Public Schools interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Saint Louis Public Schools employees and interview candidates.