Saint Luke's Health System

Updated Apr 18, 2015

2.6

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in January 2013.

Interview

Communication was terrible. I never heard directly when I was offered the job as I had applied internally for another position. The girl in HR was too busy worrying about her own job transition to keep me informed of my changes. You get the run around.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They don't leave any room open for negotiation. I am regretting my decision and currently already seeking other opportunities.

Surgical Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Saint Luke's Health System in June 2012.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was very straight forward. Very thorough, no surprises or trick questions. Human Resources and the Departments allow staff to talk with the interviewee and make sure they are a good fit as well as making sure the candidate feels like they could fit in.

Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in April 2012.

Interview

I first met with the head of HR for the company. She then scheduled a follow up interview for the following week for me to meet with the office manager and head nurse from the office hiring. Both interviews were comfortable and fairly easy. It took two weeks for them to make a decision and I was notified by email.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in January 2012.

Interview

First, there was a brief interview with HR. Followed by a panel interview with several people in the unit. I was asked several questions on my nursing skills, education, and work experience. They took turns asking questions and wrote down all of my answers.

Interview Questions

• What are my strengths, what are my weaknesses?   1 Answer

Medical Records Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System in July 2010.

Interview

it was okay basic interviewing questions why do you want to work here was the type of interviewing question asked had a panel of five staff persons and they all asked questions in turns

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room to negotiate

Registered Nurse (Day Shift) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Overland Park, KS) in January 2009.

Interview

The process only took several weeks and I had been a former employee. HR called me to set up a phone interview since I was long distance (and relocating). Everyone was polite and the process was organized. HR explained everything and was open to answering questions that I had.

Interview Questions

• Cannot remember. Was surprisingly informal- mostly a discussion about nursing background, recalling a most memorable and challenging patient experience and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiation- were firm on salary.

Wellness Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Saint Luke's Health System.

Interview

The communications and planning for the interview process were very clear; however, in my initial interview with HR, prior to the interview with the hiring manager, I was quoted a certain starting pay. When the job offer was extended, the offered pay was significantly lower. The interview process was straight-forward and hassle-free.

Interview Questions

• All questions are based on situational interviewing style--very common. "Tell me about a time when you have dealt with a difficult costumer. How did you handle the situation? What did you learn from that situation" etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No, there is no negotiation.

Stock Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Saint Luke's Health System in September 2010.

Interview

Pretty Generic... easy.