Saint Xavier University

Saint Xavier University Interview Questions

1.7

Saint Xavier University Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online – interviewed at Saint Xavier University.

I was hired on the spot pretty much, because I fulfilled all the qualifications and knew the supervisor previously from her being a tutor for my Calculus class.

Digital Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Saint Xavier University in September 2011.

The interview panel consisted of two individuals.

This was the most unprofessional interview I have ever attended.

When I arrived, one of the interviewers shook my hand but she did not proceed to tell me her name. The interview lasted about 20 minutes, I was only asked about my background, I was given no time to ask questions about the position, and the interviewers kept mentioning to each other about a photo shoot they had to attend following the interview. To top it off, as I was preparing to show them a new project from my portfolio, one of the interviewers proceeded to let me know that she was going to check her voicemail as I was getting it ready.

Interview Questions

Director, Instructional Design & Academic Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Saint Xavier University in October 2010.

Standard one-hour phone interview. A series of questions about my experience and qualifications. Limited time for follow-up. Conciseness is at a premium: you must be able to translate your experience to the requirements of the position.

Only three or four members of the search committee were present.