Saks Fifth Avenue

www.careersatsaks.com

Saks Fifth Avenue Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Saks Fifth Avenue.

Applied on-line. Received a call from the recruiter, had first phone interview. At end of call recruiter said she wanted to set up a call with me and the hiring manager for the next steps. I never received a call back from the recruiter. No message, no finalization, just left it - horrible follow-through.

Interview Questions
  • None, general phone screen questions about past experience and their opening.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Saks Fifth Avenue

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Saks Fifth Avenue in June 2012.

I sent my Resume to their corporate office and received a phone interview by their regional recruiter. She then set me up with an interview with a VP. The questions centered upon the challenges of achieving sales goals in the luxury industry and dealing with all the varied personality types within the stores. All the interviews were very professional and my contact with everyone left me with a strong desire to work for this company.

Interview Questions
    • There was not much that was unexpected. Be ready for detailed questions about P&L responsibility down to the ledger level. You should be able to speak to gross margin and how you would improve performance here.   Answer Question