Saks Fifth Avenue

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Analyst Interview

Marketing Analyst
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Saks Fifth Avenue in July 2012.

Interview Details – applied online, got a phone call about 2 weeks later from HR to schedule a two one-to-one in-person interview with HR. the first HR was okay, but when I meet with the HR manager, she was arrived 15 mins late, and she called me in like 25 mins behind schedule. and then in the middle of the interview she needs to take another candidate somewhere. and when she returns, she just rushed to end our conversation...

Interview Question – what excites you about coming to work everyday?   View Answer

Marketing Analyst Interview

Marketing Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Saks Fifth Avenue in May 2010.

Interview Details – Received an e-mail from their HR to set up a phone interview.
Phone interview was quick, and she told me alot about their expectations from the successful candidate.
After phone interview, was asked to come meet HR 1:1, and if successful, come back to meet hiring manager and other executive.
The people in the office were all well dressed and young.

Interview Question – What is the most important factor to consider in marketing efforts?   Answer Question

Worked for Saks Fifth Avenue? Contribute to the Community!