Saks Fifth Avenue Marketing Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Saks Fifth Avenue in July 2012.

applied online, got a phone call about 2 weeks later from HR to schedule a two one-to-one in-person interview with HR. the first HR was okay, but when I meet with the HR manager, she was arrived 15 mins late, and she called me in like 25 mins behind schedule. and then in the middle of the interview she needs to take another candidate somewhere. and when she returns, she just rushed to end our conversation...

Interview Questions
  • what excites you about coming to work everyday?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Saks Fifth Avenue

Marketing Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Saks Fifth Avenue in May 2010.

Received an e-mail from their HR to set up a phone interview.
    Phone interview was quick, and she told me alot about their expectations from the successful candidate.
    After phone interview, was asked to come meet HR 1:1, and if successful, come back to meet hiring manager and other executive.
    The people in the office were all well dressed and young.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most important factor to consider in marketing efforts?   Answer Question

Worked for Saks Fifth Avenue? Contribute to the Community!