Saksoft

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Computer Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Saksoft.

Interview Details – Was simple

Interview Question – Having to relocate to each client site   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not bad

Very Easy Interview

H1B Sponsershipo Interview

Chennai (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Saksoft in November 2011.

Interview Details – Hi Chennaities, "H1B VISA Sponsership at SAKSOFT". Went to Saksoft, chennai office. They told that we need to deposit 1,50,000 Rs for VISA Application Process.
There was no technical interview. And informed us that the technical round will be arranged on Phone on some other day.
But even after a week , we did not receive any call. Moreover we can't reach them to their phone.

They could have informed about 1.5L in phone itself. Whoever interested can go there. Others no need to waste their time. Moreover, they need to avoidthe attractive ad like this "H1B VISA Sponsership at SAKSOFT

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Saksoft in March 2010.

Interview Details – There was a Telephonic round then a face to face interview

Negotiation Details – None

Business Development Interview

New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Saksoft in January 2009.

Interview Details – HR interview then technical interview then functional interview then center head interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – i was able to negotiate for 50 % hike in package

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Saksoft? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Saksoft interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Saksoft employees and interview candidates.