Saksoft

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simpsonville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simpsonville, KY

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Saksoft in June 2014.

My 1st contact was at a job fair, with a call from a hiring individual from the company. She liked my resume & we set up an interview. Was hired, & have started training. Having never worked retail, but have a sales rep background, I was unsure of amount to request per hour. I am afraid that I requested to little, especially the distance that I will travel. I am looking to move to that area or closer to Louisville, Ky, & I cannot see how I could survive on $10.00 an hour. The hiring process was very good & I was very comfortable during it.

Interview Questions
    • Why did I choose Saks to apply to for a job??   View Answer

Computer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Saksoft.

Was simple

Not bad

H1B Sponsershipo Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Saksoft in November 2011.

Hi Chennaities, "H1B VISA Sponsership at SAKSOFT". Went to Saksoft, chennai office. They told that we need to deposit 1,50,000 Rs for VISA Application Process.
    There was no technical interview. And informed us that the technical round will be arranged on Phone on some other day.
    But even after a week , we did not receive any call. Moreover we can't reach them to their phone.

They could have informed about 1.5L in phone itself. Whoever interested can go there. Others no need to waste their time. Moreover, they need to avoidthe attractive ad like this "H1B VISA Sponsership at SAKSOFT

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Saksoft in March 2010.

There was a Telephonic round then a face to face interview

None

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Saksoft in January 2009.

HR interview then technical interview then functional interview then center head interview

i was able to negotiate for 50 % hike in package