Salesforce Business Development Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2015
Updated Mar 17, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Salesforce.

I had a resume forwarded directly to a recruiter in Atlanta.

Process
1) Email from recruiter to set up phone interview
2) Phone Interview with recruiter-30 min, basic questions about my exp
3) Assessment: 5 questions; this took me 6 hours and they expect you to turn it in BEFORE the deadline they give you
4) In person interview: met with manager and a current BDR

Interview Questions
  • They want you to prospect on the assessment portion. You have to give them 5 potential company leads that fit their search criteria.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Business Development Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Salesforce in March 2015.

A salesforce recruiter contacted me and we had a short chat about my CV. Pretty easy and simple questions about my background. After the interview i was asked if i would like to proceed cause they have open positions coming up. I agreed to proceed and a second interview was scheduled with two managers. In the first part we discussed again my background (cv, knowledges, etc) and my motivation. In the second part there were some strange questions about myself not connected to the job at all. These questions made me feel uncomfortable to answer I even felt treated very professional. The third part was a simulated test call. Unfortunetly the line was lagging a lot so we couldnt have even a normal conversation. It once again made the conversation quiet annoying as the voice cut off several times. In the end there was a very small feedback which was not deeply detailed. After the process the recruiter just send me a standart mail that they are not going to proceed with me.

Interview Questions
    • What would you like to change inside yourself? What very important we must know about you?   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Salesforce.

A few days after applying through the online form, I got an email from the recruiter who requested a telephone interview. The interview lasted for about 30 minutes. The recruiter told me that she had a meeting afterwards, so she handled the interview very quickly. She was very friendly though.

Interview Questions
    • - Why Salesforce?
      - Did you use our cloud services?
      - Questions regarding professional background and B2B sales experience.

Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Salesforce in April 2014.

Applied online, then an interview with three interviewers all from the sales division. Interview lasts half an hour or so. Questions are simple and straight forward, but you need to keep it to your pace and not let the interviewers hurry you.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Salesforce in September 2013.

I got the opportunity to interview with SFDC after I got in touch with an old colleague from University. I found out more about the company and decided it might be a good place to work. My colleague was happy to refer me which really speeded up the process. I had the telephone interview done and an on site interview scheduled within 3 weeks which was a very good turnaround. Despite being unsuccessful I was keen to get feedback, I was very disappointed with the communication of this feedback. Also I found the number of people between recruiter and coordinator was more of a hindrance than a help. I was left without the interview being confirmed and chasing all this up myself. I expected a lot more when there was so many people involved in the process.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected questions was when I was challenged straight off the bat that I did not have the required experience for the role.   Answer Question