Salesforce Enterprise Business Representative Intern Interview Questions

Enterprise Business Representative Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Two interviews. One is with the recruiter and the follow-up is with two EBR managers. The recruiting questions are much more general about salesforce and why the role is of interest. The second is much more detailed with questions about the role itself and going through all of your past experiences.

Interview Questions

• Questions were standard -- what relevant experience do you have and go through your resume explaining why this is relevant to the role   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Enterprise Business Representative Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

I received a referral to apply to the internship. Submitted my resume and received a quick reply for a phone interview. Interview was very simple. Basically had to explain past work experience and why I was interested in Salesforce.

Interview Questions