Salesforce Executive Assistant Interview Questions

3.5

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Twice I have interviewed with a recruiter on the phone and both times the recruiter said, I would like to bring you in for an in person interview and will have my recruiting coordinator schedule you to come in. Both times, I never recieved a phone nor received any response to any emails I sent to the recruiter asking them if they still wanted to bring me in. You tell me you want me to interview with you but then you cannot conduct yourself in a businesslike way and at least answer my phone call and or email to let me know if I am still being considered? It is obvious this company needs to overhaul it's recruiting practices. You are losing out on a very good candidate here.

Interview Questions

Never even got to schedule the in person interview!

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR recruiter followed by an in-person interview with management. The interviewing was seamless and did not take long, however the decision process took longer than expected.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not too difficult mainly same questions asked in different manner or for different scenarios to apply experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation phase was straightforward and was not disappointed when they met me where I wanted on amount.