Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Salesforce
- Sales Representative (34)
- Account Executive (29)
- Software Engineer (23)
- Sales Engineer (16)
- QA Engineer (16)
- Senior Account Executive (15)
- Senior Software Engineer (13)
- Member of Technical Staff (10)
- Enterprise Business Representative (9)
- Senior Member of Technical Staff (8)
- Sales (8)
- Intern (8)
- Solution Architect (7)
- Lead Member of Technical Staff (6)
- Business Development Representative (6)
- Product Manager (5)
- Customer Success Manager (5)
- Engineering (5)
- Product Marketing Manager (4)
- Director (4)
- Sales Support Engineer (4)
- Engineer (4)
- Senior Sales Engineer (4)
- Marketing Manager (4)
- Software QA Engineer (4)
- Account Executive - Small/Medium Business (SMB) (4)
- Member of Technical Staff (Software Engineer) (3)
- Senior Engineer (3)
- Accounts Executive (3)
- Senior Manager (3)
Executive Assistant Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA).
Twice I have interviewed with a recruiter on the phone and both times the recruiter said, I would like to bring you in for an in person interview and will have my recruiting coordinator schedule you to come in. Both times, I never recieved a phone nor received any response to any emails I sent to the recruiter asking them if they still wanted to bring me in. You tell me you want me to interview with you but then you cannot conduct yourself in a businesslike way and at least answer my phone call and or email to let me know if I am still being considered? It is obvious this company needs to overhaul it's recruiting practices. You are losing out on a very good candidate here.
- None because all they did was discuss my background Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Never even got to schedule the in person interview!
Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce
Executive Assistant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in December 2010.
Had a phone interview with HR recruiter followed by an in-person interview with management. The interviewing was seamless and did not take long, however the decision process took longer than expected.
- Questions were not too difficult mainly same questions asked in different manner or for different scenarios to apply experience Answer Question
Negotiation phase was straightforward and was not disappointed when they met me where I wanted on amount.