Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Salesforce
- Account Executive (44)
- Sales Representative (44)
- Software Engineer (28)
- Business Development Representative (20)
- Sales Engineer (18)
- Senior Software Engineer (17)
- Senior Account Executive (17)
- QA Engineer (16)
- Member of Technical Staff (12)
- Senior Member of Technical Staff (12)
- Intern (9)
- Enterprise Business Representative (9)
- Account Executive - Small/Medium Business (SMB) (8)
- Lead Member of Technical Staff (8)
- Sales (8)
- Solution Architect (7)
- Director (5)
- Engineering (5)
- Customer Success Manager (5)
- Product Manager (5)
- Member of Technical Staff (Software Engineer) (4)
- Product Marketing Manager (4)
- Senior Sales Engineer (4)
- Executive Assistant (4)
- Software QA Engineer (4)
- Engineer (4)
- Performance Engineer (4)
- Software Engineer In Test (4)
- Marketing Manager (4)
- Senior Manager (4)
Executive Assistant Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.
Received call from an Outbound Recruiter for an EA job in SF. Based on the fact that she read and asked me questions from a script she seemed very young, 20 yrs old, no experience and did not pay attention to my introduction. After I gave her my introduction she proceed to asking me questions that I already answered, five times!!! After the last repeat question I told her that I had already answered that question. Lack of attention! She asked which located I worked at. Well, if she had read my resume she would have noticed a city in the South Bay listed. Then she proceeded to tell me that there is shuttle bus from the South Bay to SF that could pick me up in downtown San Jose. I told her that I didn't live in San Jose. The entire call lasted 11.5 minutes. Because of this incompetent HR person NONE of the Execs for the job I applied for will know that I'm a top candidate let alone HR. They need to get rid of the Coachella wannabe HR crowd and hire REAL HR people who have the expertise and experience in interviewing top candidates. As a result, I will never apply for SFDC again. Thanks! :-)
- Have I ever supported VP&#039;s that never had an Executive Assistant before? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce
Executive Assistant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.
They reached out to me, which speaks to the importance of having a robust LinkedIn profile. Began with a call with a G&A recruiter, followed by call screen with another EA, onsite with a panel (1:1 back to back), SVP, VP, EA; follow up GTM with AVP. Final round onsite with SVP. Everyone has been very warm, authentic, supportive, and encouraging in the process. Very positive experience thus far.
- My favorite: what's your feedback and/or suggestions to Executives for improving & leveraging the Executive/EA relationship? Answer Question
Executive Assistant InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA).
Twice I have interviewed with a recruiter on the phone and both times the recruiter said, I would like to bring you in for an in person interview and will have my recruiting coordinator schedule you to come in. Both times, I never recieved a phone nor received any response to any emails I sent to the recruiter asking them if they still wanted to bring me in. You tell me you want me to interview with you but then you cannot conduct yourself in a businesslike way and at least answer my phone call and or email to let me know if I am still being considered? It is obvious this company needs to overhaul it's recruiting practices. You are losing out on a very good candidate here.
- None because all they did was discuss my background Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Never even got to schedule the in person interview!
Executive Assistant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in December 2010.
Had a phone interview with HR recruiter followed by an in-person interview with management. The interviewing was seamless and did not take long, however the decision process took longer than expected.
- Questions were not too difficult mainly same questions asked in different manner or for different scenarios to apply experience Answer Question
Negotiation phase was straightforward and was not disappointed when they met me where I wanted on amount.