Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Salesforce
- Sales Representative (41)
- Account Executive (40)
- Software Engineer (23)
- Sales Engineer (17)
- QA Engineer (16)
- Senior Software Engineer (15)
- Senior Account Executive (15)
- Business Development Representative (14)
- Member of Technical Staff (12)
- Senior Member of Technical Staff (11)
- Enterprise Business Representative (9)
- Sales (8)
- Intern (8)
- Lead Member of Technical Staff (7)
- Solution Architect (7)
- Account Executive - Small/Medium Business (SMB) (7)
- Product Manager (5)
- Customer Success Manager (5)
- Engineering (5)
- Marketing Manager (5)
- Senior Manager (4)
- Sales Support Engineer (4)
- Software QA Engineer (4)
- Engineer (4)
- Director (4)
- Senior Sales Engineer (4)
- Project Manager (3)
- Executive Assistant (3)
- Recruiter (3)
- Senior Recruiter (3)
Executive Assistant Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks – interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.
They reached out to me, which speaks to the importance of having a robust LinkedIn profile. Began with a call with a G&A recruiter, followed by call screen with another EA, onsite with a panel (1:1 back to back), SVP, VP, EA; follow up GTM with AVP. Final round onsite with SVP. Everyone has been very warm, authentic, supportive, and encouraging in the process. Very positive experience thus far.
- My favorite: what's your feedback and/or suggestions to Executives for improving & leveraging the Executive/EA relationship? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce
Executive Assistant InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA).
Twice I have interviewed with a recruiter on the phone and both times the recruiter said, I would like to bring you in for an in person interview and will have my recruiting coordinator schedule you to come in. Both times, I never recieved a phone nor received any response to any emails I sent to the recruiter asking them if they still wanted to bring me in. You tell me you want me to interview with you but then you cannot conduct yourself in a businesslike way and at least answer my phone call and or email to let me know if I am still being considered? It is obvious this company needs to overhaul it's recruiting practices. You are losing out on a very good candidate here.
- None because all they did was discuss my background Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Never even got to schedule the in person interview!
Executive Assistant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in December 2010.
Had a phone interview with HR recruiter followed by an in-person interview with management. The interviewing was seamless and did not take long, however the decision process took longer than expected.
- Questions were not too difficult mainly same questions asked in different manner or for different scenarios to apply experience Answer Question
Negotiation phase was straightforward and was not disappointed when they met me where I wanted on amount.