Salesforce Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2015

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Phone interview with hiring manager and then on-site full day interview on various topics related to the role

Interview Questions

• In depth questions on testing and QA even after I mentioned that I don't have the background.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

basic oops question and then one coding question. i answered well all the oops question and gave a workable solution to that coding question as it was little diff to think of optimum solution in the give time.

Interview Questions

• got a followup mail states and i am not selected. i expected a 2nd round, i was surprised and sent a mail to the interview asking for the feedback... he told you did very well but we have lot of candidates with limited position.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Interview

Recruiter contacted me, then set up a phone interview. The interviewer asked me my backgrounds, introduced some information about his team, and asked me some technique questions. Mos of questions are related javascritps, such as closer , onload() functions, json how to rendering json.

Interview Questions

• What's the disadvantage of using eval() for json ?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

The hardest part of the process was getting the first interview. I'll admit, my resume does not reflect that I have much ongoing sales experience (graduated college 2 years ago) and because of my lack of experience, my resume was rejected by recruiters numerous times. I finally got a phone interview as a result one of 4 people within Salesforce submitting my resume on my behalf. Once I actually talked with one of the recruiters, the process was pretty standard. the process: 1. phone interview with recruiter, 2. in-person interview with AE manager, 3. phone interview with who would be my immediate manager, 4. in-person sales presentation for panel of 7 Salesforce employees. Although the process was long and the presentation was somewhat stressful due to the number of people in the room asking questions about me and my presentation, the process was pretty standard for someone trying to earn a sales position.

Interview Questions

• In my presentation I was asked to make a value calculation for the mock-customer. If I knew what a typical return on investment was as a result of implementing Salesforce within an organization, this value calculation could have been more accurate (and effective) for the presentation.   Answer Question

Accounts Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online and got an email from head office setting up a screening call. First call lasted 40 minutes at which point I was deemed qualified to move on the the next phone call. Second call was set up a week later with Account Exec manager; lasted 10 minutes; I was told I'd be better suited for an EBR role. Third phone call set up a few days later with another recruiter for another screening call exactly the same as the first, lasted 30 minutes. Again deemed qualified to move onto next step for EBR role. Was invited to Networking Event that was happening the next day to meet with exisiting staff, managers, HR managers. Received call next day about outcome, provided with zero feedback.

Interview Questions

• How did you overcome an obstacle you've faced in you current role?   Answer Question

Associate QA Engineer Interview

Interview

I applied online , got an email within a few hours from a person ( Not automated ) saying they would get back to be and thanking me for my interest . Got an interview a few days later for a remote programming . Did not go through the first step of the interview process (Not sure why )

Interview Questions

• You have to explain what you are thinking as you try to answer the questions   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

One phone screening interview with recruiter. Asked about sales background and knowledge of salesforce.com Onc screening interview with two sales managers. Lasted 1 hour. One presentation interview in which you prepare a 30 minute presentation - intro, discovery, product pitch and close.

Negotiation

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Only got to the phone screen. Amy was very nice and explained their take on he position.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected was that like an Airline SalesForce looks at QA and QC as very experianced Developers/Engineers. Not as Quality Assurance or Testing experts.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

some are technical but others are not. It varies by dept and interviewers

Interview Questions

• most of them are not so tough. It seems like you will be judged by not just your technical skills but also your personality   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Took 4 months to make a decision on an open req. Interviewed with 10 people. Then they dickered over salary.

Interview Questions

• Why should be hire you? Very snotty, entitled attitude.   1 Answer

Gross incompetence and sneakiness of the people.