Salesforce

Updated Nov 23, 2014
Updated Nov 23, 2014

3.2

Associate Product Security Engineer Interview

Salesforce has a telephonic screening after which on site process starts. The telephonic screening is basically to judge your background in the area. They would ask questions specific to job posting. The questions asked were mostly related to SQL injection and Cross site scripting. Along with that I was asked a couple of questions related to cloud. But the questions in general are easy to crack and one should prepare specific to job title.

Interview Questions
    • The questions asked were mostly about cross site scripting and SQL injection attack, No data structures or algorithms asked.   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Salesforce.

I had inquired this position through a friend referral and the hiring manager reached out to me the same day to set up my phone interview. I really enjoyed the interviewer's enthusiasm and she really made me feel very comfortable. She started out giving a quick overview of the company and role. Then she went into asking questions that would help her find out we were a mutual fit for each other. The interviewer was great at elaborating on my questions to help me understand the expectations and culture at Salesforce. I guess she was really impressed by me that she asked for my onsite availability at the end of the phone interview!

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult. Just be yourself and prepare to explain what motivates you to work at Salesforce.   Answer Question

I was offered to move forward to the onsite interview the same week, but I just got stuck with unexpected hi-priority projects at my current job. I'm still really excited about this opportunity, but timing wasn't right and I really wanted to be prepare for this interview. I had no idea that they were moving so quickly! :)

Overall, I had a great candidate experience and would love to apply again in the future.

Senior Account Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Salesforce.

I was referred by a fried so the process was actually very easy for me. today its much harder and you have to run through a panel of people as well as give the corporate pitch.

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Salesforce.

Applied online in April and got an invitation to interview about 2 weeks later. Had 3 rounds of interviews, which took about 2 weeks total. All of my interviewers were very intelligent and conversational. Questions were straightforward. My recruiter was incredibly nice and responsive as well. Overall a great experience!

User Experience Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Salesforce.

Ask you to do a mini project before the phone interview, making some improvement to a current webpage, about 2-3 days for you to finished, and then will schedule the interview with you

Interview Questions
    • have you ever come up with a condition that your teammates didn't agree with what you did   Answer Question

Senior Quality Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Salesforce.

My head hunter put me to their process, and then it was a big nightmare. The interview schedule was *very* flaky; scheduled, busted, took more than one week to reschedule, and the second round scheduling was the same. Thank God I don't need to take this ridiculousness again.

Interview Questions
    • Try to explain different viewpoint of a problem to them; the interviewers didn't seem to able to take new ideas but assumed I didn't even understand the question.   View Answers (2)

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Salesforce in June 2014.

Applied online on the career website and got an initial screening round call with the HR. After that, was the telephone round which was technical. Once that was done, the final round was in the Oregon office. On the interview day, they gave a tour of the office building; which is spectacular; and they did an introductory session. It was mainly aimed at emphasizing how Salesforce.com is an innovative company growing by leaps and bounds. This session is a great chance for candidates to learn more about the company and ask questions. After that, there were 3 back-to-back rounds which were behavioral, technical and cultural. Next week after the interview week, I got the much awaited call that I was being offered the position with the company. The HR were very professional and communicated effectively during the entire process.

Interview Questions
    • Expect the unexpected especially for non-technical rounds   Answer Question

Human Resources Shared Services Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Salesforce in June 2014.

Had the opportunity to be interviewed by the recruiter who then informed me of the hiring process. Had two phone interviews with and then two onsite interviews. A total of 4 interviews which I thought when fairly well. Due to my inexperience in employee benefits, I was not selected for the position. However, it does not stop by from future applications into the company.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions, everyone was very pleasant.   Answer Question

Information Security Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Salesforce in June 2014.

The interview process was very shady. I was asked questions about 5 different types of roles within the IT Security space. The recruiter was unable to pin down what the job was exactly. They were insistent on asking how well I would be able to manage "awkward" and "strange" employees. After 2 phone interview with recruiter, I assumed that things would not be progressing. Then I got a call one week later asking to do a Skype phone interview with recruiter. At this point I insisted on getting more details about the position and team (SalesForce is a very large company). He state, and I quote, "The VP and Director are not comfortable disclosing their names or location in company at this time". I have interviewed at many companies large and small, and have not ever heard of a hiring manager that did not want to tip their hat to who they are.

I went along with the skype interview regardless, and after the fact, I received a phone call explaining that I was not a good fit for position, but I should look - on my own - for another security role at company and get back to the recruiter. Again, I asked who the hiring manager was, now that it really did not matter, and he flat out refused to disclose this information.

Enterprise Business Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Salesforce.

Two phone interviews around past experience and a little bit of coaching, ,4 person panel, pretty basic stuff-two manager and two EBRs, a lot of random questions but overall very standard procedure.