Salesforce

Updated Oct 20, 2014

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Salesforce.

Initial phone screen by recruiter, phone interview with hiring manager, 1 round onsite interview with 4 people 30 min each, and then offer. The interview was not in any way different from other conventional interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Interview questions were not difficult. There were several questions about experience in the various types of recruiting specializations. Fairly unsophisticated. The question that was borderline difficult to answer was whether a contract opportunity is preferred versus a permanent employment.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Salesforce in February 2014.

The interview process at Salesforce is highly disorganized. I was an employee referral, yet both the referrer & I had to constantly email & call the hiring manager to schedule interviews & follow up. I was kept on "hold" for 3 weeks, before I finally withdrew from the process. Obviously a referral is not valued by the Recruiting department.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Salesforce in February 2014.

I had a phone screen with a recruiter for 30 minutes. Then I was brought in that week to meet with four recruiters. Three were managers on my team and adjoining teams. Each interview lasted 30 minutes each, meaning the interview in-person lasted 2 hours. I had a lot of fun during the interview process. It was a great fit! It still is!

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult (but not that difficult) was what company would you recruit a candidate out of, for one of your current top clients, how and why?   View Answer
    I was given a salary much higher than my current so no negotiation was needed!

Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Salesforce in July 2013.

As a Recruiter, I found the recruiting experience at SFDC extremely disappointing. A SFDC Recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn for months and I was finally on the market so I agreed to a call. The call was excellent, the Recruiter and I had a great phone interview and he was very easy to speak with. After that, the candidate experience went downhill from there.

The Recruiter said he'd get back to me by the end of that week. No call. The following week, no call. I had a friend who works at SFDC follow up and I followed up, no response to me and he told my friend that he really enjoyed his call with me and he'll get back to me, BUT no call. Third week went by, heard the role was filled internally, still no call to let me know. Then the Recruiter told my friend that I'd be a good for another Recruiter role that just opened and that he'd call me that day. No call. That day, I accepted an offer at Facebook (after a 3 day recruiting process at FB). If FB can phone screen, interview me and make me an offer on the spot, you can at least call me back, especially since you were the one who recruited me in the first place. SFDC really needs to step up their recruiting process/team with people who actually care about being the front face of the company and not letting good candidates slip through the cracks.