Salesforce Recruiter Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Initial phone screen by recruiter, phone interview with hiring manager, 1 round onsite interview with 4 people 30 min each, and then offer. The interview was not in any way different from other conventional interviews.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were not difficult. There were several questions about experience in the various types of recruiting specializations. Fairly unsophisticated. The question that was borderline difficult to answer was whether a contract opportunity is preferred versus a permanent employment.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process at Salesforce is highly disorganized. I was an employee referral, yet both the referrer & I had to constantly email & call the hiring manager to schedule interviews & follow up. I was kept on "hold" for 3 weeks, before I finally withdrew from the process. Obviously a referral is not valued by the Recruiting department.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

I had a phone screen with a recruiter for 30 minutes. Then I was brought in that week to meet with four recruiters. Three were managers on my team and adjoining teams. Each interview lasted 30 minutes each, meaning the interview in-person lasted 2 hours. I had a lot of fun during the interview process. It was a great fit! It still is!

Interview Questions

• Most difficult (but not that difficult) was what company would you recruit a candidate out of, for one of your current top clients, how and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given a salary much higher than my current so no negotiation was needed!