Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Salesforce
- Sales Representative (41)
- Account Executive (40)
- Software Engineer (23)
- Sales Engineer (17)
- QA Engineer (16)
- Senior Software Engineer (15)
- Senior Account Executive (15)
- Business Development Representative (14)
- Member of Technical Staff (12)
- Senior Member of Technical Staff (11)
- Enterprise Business Representative (9)
- Sales (8)
- Intern (8)
- Lead Member of Technical Staff (7)
- Solution Architect (7)
- Account Executive - Small/Medium Business (SMB) (7)
- Product Manager (5)
- Customer Success Manager (5)
- Engineering (5)
- Marketing Manager (5)
- Senior Manager (4)
- Sales Support Engineer (4)
- Software QA Engineer (4)
- Engineer (4)
- Director (4)
- Senior Sales Engineer (4)
- Project Manager (3)
- Executive Assistant (3)
- Recruiter (3)
- Senior Recruiter (3)
I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA).
Initial phone screen by recruiter, phone interview with hiring manager, 1 round onsite interview with 4 people 30 min each, and then offer. The interview was not in any way different from other conventional interviews.
- Interview questions were not difficult. There were several questions about experience in the various types of recruiting specializations. Fairly unsophisticated. The question that was borderline difficult to answer was whether a contract opportunity is preferred versus a permanent employment. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce
Recruiter InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in February 2014.
The interview process at Salesforce is highly disorganized. I was an employee referral, yet both the referrer & I had to constantly email & call the hiring manager to schedule interviews & follow up. I was kept on "hold" for 3 weeks, before I finally withdrew from the process. Obviously a referral is not valued by the Recruiting department.
- What's your process for sourcing passive candidates? Answer Question
Recruiter InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in February 2014.
I had a phone screen with a recruiter for 30 minutes. Then I was brought in that week to meet with four recruiters. Three were managers on my team and adjoining teams. Each interview lasted 30 minutes each, meaning the interview in-person lasted 2 hours. I had a lot of fun during the interview process. It was a great fit! It still is!
- Most difficult (but not that difficult) was what company would you recruit a candidate out of, for one of your current top clients, how and why? 1 Answer
I was given a salary much higher than my current so no negotiation was needed!