Salesforce

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Salesforce.

I had inquired this position through a friend referral and the hiring manager reached out to me the same day to set up my phone interview. I really enjoyed the interviewer's enthusiasm and she really made me feel very comfortable. She started out giving a quick overview of the company and role. Then she went into asking questions that would help her find out we were a mutual fit for each other. The interviewer was great at elaborating on my questions to help me understand the expectations and culture at Salesforce. I guess she was really impressed by me that she asked for my onsite availability at the end of the phone interview!

Interview Questions
  • Nothing too difficult. Just be yourself and prepare to explain what motivates you to work at Salesforce.   Answer Question

I was offered to move forward to the onsite interview the same week, but I just got stuck with unexpected hi-priority projects at my current job. I'm still really excited about this opportunity, but timing wasn't right and I really wanted to be prepare for this interview. I had no idea that they were moving so quickly! :)

Overall, I had a great candidate experience and would love to apply again in the future.