Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Salesforce
- Sales Representative (35)
- Account Executive (29)
- Software Engineer (23)
- Sales Engineer (17)
- QA Engineer (16)
- Senior Account Executive (15)
- Senior Software Engineer (13)
- Member of Technical Staff (10)
- Enterprise Business Representative (9)
- Senior Member of Technical Staff (8)
- Sales (8)
- Intern (8)
- Solution Architect (7)
- Business Development Representative (7)
- Lead Member of Technical Staff (6)
- Product Manager (5)
- Customer Success Manager (5)
- Engineering (5)
- Account Executive - Small/Medium Business (SMB) (5)
- Product Marketing Manager (4)
- Director (4)
- Sales Support Engineer (4)
- Engineer (4)
- Senior Sales Engineer (4)
- Marketing Manager (4)
- Software QA Engineer (4)
- Senior Engineer (3)
- Accounts Executive (3)
- Senior Manager (3)
- Senior Technical Writer (3)
Senior Business Analyst Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Salesforce in February 2013.
I applied through LinkedIn and was contacted by a recruiter within a week.
Phone Screen - Recruiter
15-20 minutes to ensure your skills/experience are in-line with the position. I received feedback upon the end of the conversation that they'd like to schedule a phone screen with the hiring manager.
Phone Interview - Hiring Manager
30 minute conversation with the hiring manager. Again, I received feedback immediately that they'd like me interview in-person with the team. The recruiter contacted me within a day to schedule a date/time.
In-Person Interview - 5 Team Members
~3 hour interview with several members of the team (of different levels of the organization).
After the in-person interview, I was contacted by the recruiter within 3 days and was asked to attend a social recruiting event the following Saturday. (I understand this is not the normal interview process). If you have a chance to experience a social recruiting event, I would encourage you to go! It was a fantastic experience!
No negotiation necessary. The offer was exactly what I asked for!
Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce
Senior Business Analyst InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Salesforce in February 2010.
I went through 2 phone interviews which consisted mostly of the recruiter providing me a high level description of the job and team I'd be working with and my work experience and skill set.
Then I finally had 1 round of interviews on-site with 4 interviewers including hiring manager for about 30mins each. Each interview except for hiring was mostly about job description and my overview of my work experience. The final interview with the hiring manager mostly covered by experience and skill set and how it is best aligned with the job description and the department's function.
Overall theme about company culture and work environment was that there was constant change and very rapid work pace which for me was what I was looking for.
- Give an example of a time when you had to be relatively quick in coming to a decision even if you didn't have all the necessary information to make that decision? Answer Question